Tuesday, January 7, 2014

HAPPY NEW NEW YEARS!!!!!

It's been such a blessed wonderful NEW YEARS for me and I am very grateful!!!
Weight loss is working it's way down I am still following the detox and eating right but I do have my treat times :-)) I have a couple of friends trying to convince me to still get on dating sites but heck to the NO on that I am very content. I am sure that if God has someone for me I don't even know him yet and if that's God's plan for me it's in God's timing not mines:-)) I am hoping I don't have to be rude to get them to back off.

Well I have lost count of how many days I have lived the veggie life but it's been nothing but good! I feel so much better and I mean better. Now I love my homemade laundry detergent but I not that happy when it wash my whites I need to do more research for homemade whiteners because I am so happy for not using any toxins. Well off for a full day:-)

Later
demi~


   LOL!!



No comments:

Post a Comment