Monday, December 9, 2013

Hello Monday


Well I have been out of commission since my last post the asthma monster have attack again so now I have to revamp my workout plan so I have started my vegetarian/seafood lover I refuse to give up seafood/ food plan so the first month of eating change habit and praying this asthma won't continue to trigger off.

It seen that it's going to be a veggie Christmas meal this year plus I am working day shift but I will do all my gifting on Christmas eve God says the same:-) I can say the Morning Star is the best for vegan meat it really is and I use it alot!! This is what hurts the doctor put my back on prednisone for like 2 weeks and this med cause weight gain but I need to breath and things will get better and I will be back on track in no time.
I need to go and prepare my shake I have learn hunger control is very important what I do now with my shakes I add protein power and instead of on pack of oatmeal I do two they are only 130 per pack in calories and it helps to keep me full. See fat people have fat stomach this is reality and you have to shrink the stomach so shakes with fullness will work and a balanced healthy meal in the evening and plenty plenty of water!!!

later
demi~

No comments:

Post a Comment