Friday, September 20, 2013

Sick Friday:-(

Oh I have been ill, when back to work yesterday and was sick the whole time but thank God I got through my shift!!!! My doctor put me on antibiotics and yes I finished them all but the whole time very very nausea and on the last day of the meds I stayed in the rest room all day long. Now after all of that I thought I could eat like a tuna sub and it all came up!!! this doesn't make me a happy camper at all but it's taking more weight off and you can't beat that right!

So this morning I am starting my food day with broth and that's on the menu all day oh and least not forget the water:-) I been thinking I have food abused my body for over 20 something years.....I was a stress eater and I felt no one could control what I ate and it's my business and at that time I had not a clue I was hurting my own-self but as you get older you pay the cost.
Just praying I will get better and my bowl rest so I can feel better, so no matter where you are in the fat struggle think about what you can do to make your body inside better to feel better.

later
demi~

No comments:

Post a Comment