Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What a very long week it has been! Thank God for his mercy and grace and guidance protection each and everyday.
Now I find out it's not good for my back nor my knees to walk on the concrete so I found a almost brand new treadmill for 100 bucks and I am get a small flat screen for the bedroom to put right in front of this treadmill and stick a walking DVD in there and get my walking in!!! (I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED)  where there's is a will there's is a way.
I think I will pick myself up another sweatsuit they help out a lot and it's all good because it's safer in my home to walk the treadmill it really is. I know these freaking health problems comes from years of begin over weight and I am disappointed in myself for playing around with my health but now I am going through it just to get the weight down it's going but slowly......just need to keep a positive outlook in demi's world:-)

demi~


No comments:

Post a Comment