Monday, October 7, 2013

New day Monday!

Well first let me start off by saying I believe my dogs are 5150's this morning! they are running in here like 2 wild beastly animals unknown to mankind...LOL

In this struggle of fatness don't allow anyone to rain on your parade because whatever someone may say or how they act has nothing to do with you it's all about who they are and what they think of themselves. Weak spirited folks work overtime to be ugly to others but that's their battle not yours and always remember that:-)
I just needed to get that off my chest because at the end of my day my reactions is about me not them.

On the 14th I finally get to bring my treadmill home I just decided to rent a uhaul because I'm not good with asking people for anything it's just easier for me not to. So its all's good thanking my Heavenly Father above amen!!! OK I got my jujitsu gi but I can't get my fat butt into it so I need to order a new one for the fat booty people...LOL hey it is what it is right now!!!  As for myself I feel working out at home is best for me, I hate going to the gym alone don't know why this is one of my weakness I truly can't stand it and will never waste my money again because folks get you all worked up saying they will go and they don't keep their word so no more of that foolishness!!!!!!

I am done with so call walking partners and workout partners not ever again if I can help it, it's just to much of a let down plus it set you in a mind frame of discouragement. Now I'm not here to judge the motives of other but I do have to lookout for my own personal well being this is my journey blessed by God and it's all about he and I and he's my ever lasting partner in this journey:-))  
I'm off today with much to do later.

demi~

No comments:

Post a Comment