Thursday, October 31, 2013

Relaxing and detoxing Thursday:-)


Well I have been a very sick person but thanking God I feeling so much better! on Tuesday I got out of the house and met up with my sister we got some good old sun and it was such a beautiful day and we had a great sister and friend day together! love my God given moments with my sister:-)
I had a wonderful bacon maple cupcake OH MY MY so very delicious, I got a chance to talk with the owner and he say's it's his own recipe!!!

Today is all about relaxing and detoxing and skin softening, detoxing should helping with my wellness and clean out my system from the last of this crap. Now for the skin softening for me coconut oil is the best but other may prefer something different it's up to the individual. As for lunch it will be top ramen noodle salad with healthy goodies! and this is the best for this kinda day.

I'm excited day-trip tomorrow in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen!!!  Praying for safe travels in our coming and goings myself and a great friend from work she's a wonderful person and we both need to have a fun day.
Now I have been noticing this for a long time,why do some folks feel that because you are over weight and single that you don't have a life.....that has got to be some crazy thinking but these kinda folks have real issues and I mean very real. In this struggle you learn so much about people an even the ones you call friend.


My favorite time of the Year:-)
demi~

No comments:

Post a Comment