Saturday, November 2, 2013

Wonderful Saturday-)


Yesterday was my day trip and OH BOY Camel is such a beautiful place I'm so in love yes I am!!
The place is mind blowing just awesome and a very romantic spot to if your with a special someone, I'm just saying but I this was a girl trip for me and I have no special someone well I do in my heart but he's doesn't know I would never say a word unless he showed interest because in the past I have spoke my feels and I have loss in the end. A woman should never speak her feeling first because if it's for you God will place that man and he will speak his intention and that's my personal feeling:-) now enough of that!

I walked 4 miles or more yesterday in Camel and I'm not as sore as I thought I would be now I did eat very rich food but I only at once and that was more then enough food for the day I could only get half down and that was it. And there were so many fit people there I felt like the pear in a barrel of toothpicks!...lol  But it was good motivation for my spirit I want to go back soon and do some hiking that's a great motivation for me and a exciting thought:-) This fat struggle is an up hill battle but I will never give up nor take the easy way out and never be ashamed of who you are and where your at in the struggle for a healthier you because you have to love who you are now to get where you want to be:-))

A small piece of Camel:-))

demi~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment