Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Madness!

It has be a weird day, now it's my day off and I have been getting stressed for these grown kids!!! working my last good nerve. I have been a stress eater for years that's why my butt is the size it is!!! but I have been working a long time not to be that way and today is very successful Thanking God!!! not putting crap in my mouth:-)

OK I was challenged to a weight loss dual and I excepted it there are 5 of us and 1 is a cheater because she had weight loss surgery but whatever. Talk about giving a girl some motivation I love a challenge and they have been talking plenty of crap and there's money involved so I am working hard to get this weight off! Protein shakes and salad!!! and of course the treadmill:-) I am praying all goes well!

I am ready for battle and no backing down from me ever!...OFF TO WAR:-)  


I AM A SPARTIAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment