Friday, November 29, 2013

Friday after Thanksgiving!

Oh what a great day it was! I first worked day-shift and got home at about 5 pm but I had prepare most of the food the day before and my daughter finished off the rest thanksgiving day and everything was delicious I did low calories on everything but the yams and my yam will make you slap somebody:-))) the meal was Cornish hens that are 200 calories per one cooked in spices and Marmalade sauce which is only 49 calories per tablespoon and it was the freaking bomb!! green beans and potatoes I didn't put bacon and they were awesome white rice and only 1 cup per plate and the lowest calorie rolls I could find and I did! So it was so good and I didn't feel all yucky after this meal like I would with the regular thanksgiving meal because with that meal you don't count calories nor do you count fat and I am so happy I did this, plus I made a low calorie pie the bomb:-)))))))))) ( I call it marble delight)  and you can bet your last million I will do a low calorie meal for Christmas as well!

I am grateful for the people who are encouraging me on the weight loss. It's is really a mental thing and you must fix your thinking in order to do what you need to do to get the weight off and keep it off. It's a struggle and the support system can help so much. Time for prayer time:-)

later
demi~


No comments:

Post a Comment