Saturday, November 9, 2013

IT'S TIME TO BE ON IT Saturday!

Well today I went to the renaissance fair and it was wonderful I truly loved it!!!
And I stuffed my face got home and ate the rest of the peppermint ice cream so this was it and now I am starting my detox back full blown and getting my shit together!
Tonight will be a very hot shower in a salt scrub then rinses off in cold water it does so much including getting rid of plenty waste. Right now I am listen to soft meditation to prepare my body for the shower or you can do a bath but I want to be relax before entering the shower. Body cleansing can take off alot of weight I know someone they did the detoxing and she loss 75 pound from doing it but you must be wise about it and eat very healthy.
OK off I go lifetime word DETOX:-)
Later

demi~

   

No comments:

Post a Comment