Saturday, November 23, 2013

Saturday from scary to great!


Well right now I just need to vent last night I had a horrible and I mean horrible dream. It was about the great man I mention before I dreamed that one min I was talking to him face to face with such a great smile then I went back again to where he was and this strange man was pretending to be him and had caused him great danger, I woke up crying and so hurt I started praying mighty hard for God's protection and I would never tell him this but I sent him a prayer this morning.

The thought of it hurts me so bad I wish I could build a strong wall around him but I am through my constant prayers to the Heavenly Father, we truly have to stay in prayer for one another because the devil never sleeps. I can't allow my feeling to be out of order because you lose sight of God's plan because the most important thing is to be that prayer warrior and pray, pray, pray.





Prayer for Guidance and Protection.


Hallelujah Jesus, Praise You . We glorify You and we You thanks

We give you thanks for this day and for all the blessings and graces who bestowed upon us.

We pray that you forgive us with our shortcomings to You, with our loved ones and to others.

Jesus, bless us today, our families and friends. Give us the strength, we lean on you, Lord Jesus for our provisions, for our needs. Clothe us with your guidance and blessings and cover us with your Precious blood for protection.

Lead the way of your children, our Lord and our Savior.

Grant us what is best for us. 

In the name of Jesus. Amen and amen.


Blessings

later
demi~

No comments:

Post a Comment