Sunday, November 24, 2013

A new Sunday and no looking back!


Well I have already start getting my oils and last night I made a homemade shampoo again but with only oils I used olive oil, almond oil, eucalyptus oil and rosemary oil.....now I should have done a baking soda rinse first but forgot but anyway I did the oils and let them sit in for like 40 min and I massaged my scalp then got into the shower and rinsed. Now this morning my scalp feels good and I didn't have alot of hair loss and so very happy about that! OH and Wen have the same type of oils in the all natural one and they don't use any type of soap.

Yesterday evening I stuff Christmas stocking for my grands and I didn't eat one candy...yes yes yes for me!!!
It's a proud moment and I didn't even crave it this detox is working:-) I found a new used book store and I got so many books for dirty cheap I got one on 20,000 secrets of teas:-)....plus 4 or 5 books on diabetic recipes now I am not a diabetic but the recipes are low in calories and they are really balanced and they were so cheap because just 1 of these books are like 18 bucks at Barns & Nobles and I bought these for like 4 bucks a piece!!! love a good bargain:-)

I have decided to be more selfish when it comes to myself, no more open door to my life to others now I'm not doing this to be mean or anything like that I just need to set hard boundaries on others because folks will try and push all their issues and problems onto your life and I have my own stuff and yes it's depends on what's going on but for bull crap I don't have time for that nonsense! I have prayer time first and me time then work time and then I have to check on the grown children and check on the grand children so who in the world have time for other people foolishness not me. I just feel if it isn't anything positive or to help others then they need to bypass me. This life is about God's will, striving to be better and better each and everyday and making a good difference in the lives of other people rather its through your work, neighborhood a stranger a cause a shelter or nurturing or whatever something.

Man I looked up and sure had a lot to say today...:-)
  later
demi~
:-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment