Tuesday, November 19, 2013

In my feelings Tuesday!!!!


I woke up so emotional this morning all in my feelings with the weight struggle, my feelings about that someone (WM) and yes I am beating myself up about why I like him so much dammit what's my problem hell I don't want to be hurt again I really don't, I don't think I'm even his type!!! yes he feels I'm sweet but everyone say's that I just need to keep praying because I don't want to fall for someone and that's not God's will for my life. And at the end of the day I'm in my feelings and he's not at all because I have been there before and that person wasn't worth one single moment of my God giving time.

I just want to stay home and hide out and watch movies and cuddle with my doggies:-) thinking the detoxing has me acting crazy my emotions are all over the place! but hoping it will past soon!!! It's time for a protein shake! but my detox book is right on point and I see how the wrong foods can affect your moods and enter spirit that's just wild to me you just never realize how food can have such a huge impact on your life. Well my reward for my first weight goal will be back to Camel for a weekend and to hike along the beach area but if God says the same that will be after the first of the year:-)) I need to stay focused on myself and my goals:-) And God will take care of the rest!!

Later
demi~

No comments:

Post a Comment