Sunday, August 11, 2013

Well I feel this is a way to tell my struggle in this freaking weight loss that has been going on for half my life! No really!!! But as you get older it has it's difficult moments, I have asthma that when I get ill with it the meds put some of the weight right back on! I am just so sick and tired of it but I will not give up!!! Now in this struggle journey people always say's can I walk with you and exercise but at the end of the day they are full of bologna! these folks became a stumbling block it's about them wanting to be apart of a change but your change not their own and things can't progress in this nature so I am focusing on what I need to do and doing non-responds to the bull crap!

So today no working out it's Sunday I will be back on it tomorrow, for lunch it's baked brown sugar turkey and having it with salad:-))
 

Smiles
Demi!

No comments:

Post a Comment