Thursday, August 15, 2013

First day back to work am I'm happy its been 3 weeks of vacation and maybe I should have went to an island somewhere I am sure it would have been much peaceful!

 I didn't walk today either because even though my knees feel much better they are not ready just yet but my neighbor will start with me on the 22th so I am praying I will be good to go!! I bet I will never compromise my walk again! I went to my last walking partner home to walk in her neighborhood and the sidewalk was jack up so bad that the walk was off leveled and this is what started the pain to act up again in my Knees.

But any-who for this morning breakfast I got the calories up to 630 almost to 700 very close. Yesterday's BF filled me up big time that for lunch I ate half the sandwich my daughter made for me and for dinner one fish fillet and salad it works for me very well plus I always drink a gallon of water a day and lots of fiber because keeping the bowel flow moving is a must for me.  I deal with diverticulitis and I have had only one flare up which was my first one and I don't want to have an bad issues with this because it can cause a very bad outcome. Sometimes it take the bad things to set you straight on what you need to do:-)

Demi~


No comments:

Post a Comment