Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday, huh I am grateful.....well yesterday I went to my first chiropractic appointment and yes I am jacked up!!!! before he can do any work on me I have to use Bio-freeze for 3 days and 3 times a day to soften up the muscles and tendons last night was the first usage and my daughter sprayed it on to my lower back area and it worked like a charm.  I have been having pain in my back for the longest and with the arthritis knees I just needed to go to someone who's going to help me so I can walk better and longer to get this freaking weight off!
I start up good then get some ponds off then all hell break lose. I want to run marathons for different cause right here in my own town and I want to do it with success. I know I have gain a few pounds back but I am on the right track for permanent weight lose I know I will be back at it in no time.

Demi~

No comments:

Post a Comment