Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tuesday struggle!

Well for the past 2 days the arthritis in my knees are so acting up and the left knee has truly lost it so I can't really do much when this happens. This has been one crazy kinda vacation you just won't believe the weird things that has occurred and by the grace of God back to work on Thursday!!! AMEN!.....Well my walking partner has failed through once again! it started out good but people are people and oh well I did expect this to happen but that's their choice not mines, but I will never give up no matter what may arise because through Christ I can do all things and come out in victory:-))  Can't wait until it get much cooler I am an outside person I don't like to be closed up and I don't like being around strangers so the gym is getting free money but I will go back...hey don't judge me....so I won't walk early in the morning alone just not safe but once it get cooler I will be good to go in mid-day and back to work I can walk on my lunch break as always!

later Demi~

No comments:

Post a Comment