Monday, August 26, 2013

Mondays I often wonder way people complain about this day but I won't do it I am happy to still be in the land of the living:-) I worked two 16 hr shifts on Saturday and Sunday now I should be in bed but I have been up cleaning and I need food in my tummy!
Well one of my coworker have been walking for like a year now and she's up to 9 miles a day plus she lost all her weight I am so happy for her talk about a blessing to reach for that goal and you make it happen! :-))))

Well as for me Olympus has Fallen!   A coworker brought in (DONUTS) yes and I had 4 I tried to fight it but I was tricked and fooled, that's right that's the story and I ain't changing a word:-)  Now the weather is perfect for walking and my body moved to clean but not to go for my walk!!!! I will make it happen tomorrow I am aiming for 4 miles praying these knees will not fail me. It's so time for breakfast....

demi~




No comments:

Post a Comment