Thursday, August 22, 2013

Welcome Thursday because what was up with crazy Wednesday!

I don't understand why would my weight loss have any affect on someone's life, are some folks so unhappy within their life circle that another person personal life changes would be such a drastic change in the world they live in!!!! REALLY!

It's simple, bitter angry people just don't want to see anyone happy! it's that simple and Oh how very sad to live this way everyday of your life. To love on any level can make such a huge inside and outside change, if some folks would only allow the goodness of change:-)  Well I am so tired today I haven't did anything but eaten breakfast man I wish I was more driven but some days this fat girl says just screw it but that's today and I know tomorrow will bring a better change for me, I am just living a moment in the ups and down of a fat person's struggle.


demi~

No comments:

Post a Comment