Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Well back to work and thank God for a job, now I love my off days but I love back to business!!

Today I made sure to eat my breakfast I ate like 550 cals this morning not to hunger so I forced it in order not to jack up my food pattern, I have to stay on course.
Didn't sleep to well because I watched this movie on Netflix called (Listen to your Heart) and I cried so much that there was tissues everywhere plus the effect of the movie woke me up a couple of times doing the night! I had just thought it was going to be a sweet love story but, OH my goodness I felt like the world was falling apart in this movie....I really need to stop doing this to myself just so freaking emotional.

Going to do some meditation in another hour for relaxation and breathing it's really good for the body and really good for me:-) Stretching is also apart of this meditation time for me I feel so much better afterwards.
Well I have to prepare my dinner for work and a healthy smoothie for lunch plus a nap:-)

demi~
    

No comments:

Post a Comment